Food & Hotel Thailand (FHT), the region’s leading international food & hospitality trade event, is back with more than 300 international and local suppliers representing 1,500+ brands will showcase premium products and services from over 30 countries across three exhibition halls.
FHT 2018 has expanded to an area of 18,000 sqm to meet increasing demands in food & hospitality and will feature seven international pavilions, including China, Italy, Japan (3), Poland and South Africa. FHT has partnered with Bellavita Expo for the first time this year. Bellavita Expo Bangkok is the leading Made-in-Italy food and beverage trade show. This brand-new partnership geared entirely toward excellence in Italian F&B. In addition to discovering and sampling Italian food and beverage products, those interested in authentic and high-quality Italian products will have the opportunity to discuss and interact with Italian producers and professionals. FHT will also work in close cooperation with leading industry associations in Thailand, making this a must-visit event for every level of the food & hospitality industry.
Expect to see many activities, conferences and seminars, including:
· Thailand 20th Hospitality Industry Congress by the Thai Hotels Association
· Thai Restaurant Association Seminar · Hotels & Building Chief Engineering’s Club Seminar · Dusit Thani College Seminars
· Thai Spa Operators Association Seminar
· Innolab Forum Food Allergen Management for Food Retail, Food Services & Food Catering · Wine Master Class 2018 and Wine Seminars 2018
· Thailand’s 24th International Culinary Cup
· The Best Sommelier in French Wines and Thai Wines 2018
· National Thailand Latte Art Championship 2019
· Thailand National Culinary Team for Culinary World Cup Luxembourg 2018
· The 14th FBAT International Wine Challenge
· Executive Housekeeper Workshop and Seminar “As the food & hospitality industry grows, FHT is also expanding to serve increasing demands in Thailand and the region,” said Justin Pau, General Manager of UBM Asia (Thailand) Co., Ltd. “With our new and existing partners, we believe that FHT 2018 will provide exceptional opportunities for visitors to exchange knowledge with industry professionals and explore premium solutions from leading international and domestic suppliers.”
Food & Hotel Thailand 2018 will be held from 5 to 8 September, 10am to 6pm in Exhibition Halls 102-104 at BITEC, Bangkok. For more information, visit www.foodhotelthailand.com, Facebook Page www.facebook.com/Food & Hotel Thailand.