His Excellency Suwat Liptapanlop, Former Deputy Prime Minister of Thailand recently presided over a press conference of Community Service Campaign, a part of 11th Hua Hin Big Bike Week event, at BluPort Hua Hin Resort Mall. Supported by a number of Big Bike riders from across the country, an Internal Security Operations Command (ISOC) Big Bike Club, incorporation with public and private sectors, the campaign’s activities will be organized for 2 days: December 2nd, 2016 at Hua Hin Queen’s Park 19 Rai, and December 3rd, 2016 at Rajabhakti Park Prachuap Khiri Khan. The campaign purposes to present a commemoration of The Royal Grace of His Majesty the late King Bhumibol, and to boost up Hua Hin’s local tourism industry. Sponsors of the campaign include Vana Nava Hua Hin Water Park, InterContinental Hua Hin Resort, True Arena Hua Hin, Park24 Condominium, and BluPort Hua Hin Resort Mall.
On December 2nd, 2016 participated bikers will build 89 check dams at Hoob-Krapong Royal Project in Cha-am district and organize a community fair and music performance at Hua Hin Queen’s Park 19 Rai. The day after on the 3rd of December, all participants will present a card stunt, showing their love to His Majesty the late King Bhumibol at Rajabhakti Park Prachuap Khiri Khan.
Photo Caption (from left to right):
- Kriangkrai Uthaichit, Director of Tourist Service Department, Rajabhakti Park
- Manu Siriake, President of Thai Big Bike, Generation 2
- Nopporn Vuttikul, Hua Hin Municipality Mayor
- Suwat Liptapanlop, Former Deputy Prime Minister of Thailand
- Tanongsak Ratchtaprakan, Board of Siam Motorcycle Association (Thailand)
- Akkarawit Thepprasit, Director of the TAT Phetchaburi Office
- Chariya Hunsawong, General Manager of BlúPort Mall Hua Hin