Let us pause from Covid-19 for a moment to discuss a topic that would surely get attention from many ladies. Do you want to know what to drink and eat to get beautiful glowing skin?
If your answer is yes, then let’s go! – Water: Drinking water is the best nourishment for your skin because it helps moisturize and keep your skin hydrated. Also, it helps stimulate body cells’ functions in absorbing food, getting rid of wastes in your body, and improving blood circulation.
– Coenzyme Q10, (CoQ10), plays a vital role in being an antioxidant.
– L-Cysteine helps enhance the strength of your body.
It helps to stimulate the building blocks of powerful antioxidants, glutathione, and other enzymes. So, the body has higher resistance toward bacteria and viruses, making the symptoms of various infectious diseases disappear more quickly.
– Amla extract is high in vitamin C. It acts as an antioxidant that helps slow down the degeneration of skin cells and inhibits melanin formation. It also helps increase the functionality of L-Cysteine that maintains the body’s glutathione level.
– Selenium helps protect the skin from free radicals, which cause skin dehydration, wrinkles, hyperpigmentation, and sunburn, including skin cancers.
– Zinc helps repair skin damage while keeping it moist and hydrated. It is a component in the sebaceous glands’ function that produces oil directly for the skin. Therefore, a lack of zinc may cause oily skin.
– Follinol is primarily found in green tea. It could inhibit skin inflammation or injury, treat acne, and help slow down the deterioration of DNA.
– Phytoestrogens are substances that are primarily found in unprocessed food. It helps to balance hormones in the body and slow down premature skin ageing.
– Vitamin A keeps your skin hydrated, protects it from sunlight, and even helps to lighten wrinkles and hyperpigmentation.
– Vitamin E is a nutrient that performs as an antioxidant in the body and helps protect the skin from any harm from sunlight. It also makes your skin look and feel healthy from the inside.
– Vitamin C helps preserve Collagen and Elastin that is vital for skin tightening. It also protects your skin from sunlight while helping boost your body’s immune system. We could get all the nutrients mentioned above from eating food appropriately.
It is essential to eat nutritious food or all food from the five food groups, exercise constantly, and drink enough water. However, the most important thing is to get enough sleep.
No amount of nourishment and maintenance put into your body would be worth anything if you don’t give the cells time to repair and regenerate themselves. It would be like a machine that works all the time, never gets fixed when broken.
Thus, it would break down eventually. We hope you take good care of your health along with your skin.