Fire… fire at the gutter!

0
2
(Photo: huahinsarn.com)

A hundred-metre fire was spreading along the gutter of Phetchakasem road yesterday morning in Ban Bueng, Ao Noi District.

(Photo: huahinsarn.com)

The thick smoke from the flame caused poor visibility for motorists and forced them slow down to avoid accidents.

(Photo: huahinsarn.com)It took minutes for the fire brigade twenty to put the blaze under control. It was believed that the fire was caused by some people throwing cigarette butts outside their car and ignited the dry grass along the road gutter.

Source: huahinsarn.com

comments

Previous articleNigerian arrested for overstaying more than 7 long years
wp_user_avatar
Born and raised in Thailand, Larry continued his studies overseas and graduated from Don Bosco College (Philippines) and later took up Arts & Music at University of Santo Tomas. Being a well-travelled individual around Asia through his musicality in the 80's, Larry decided to settle down back at his birthplace and started writing biographies and articles, quoting that: "Writing an article is almost like writing a song... there's an intro, an ending, but there must always be a 'hook' in between."