AMAZING HUA HIN 2019 – all through the month of September 2019
The TAT together with local business operators in Hua Hin and nearby districts have organised the “Amazing Hua Hin 2019” campaign in order to promote tourism and travel for both local tourists and foreigners during the so called ‘Green Season’ by offering lowered room rates, and restaurants at a special price of up to 50% discount from September 1 – 30, 2019.
Ms. Soraya Homchuen, director of TAT, Prachuab Kirikhan Office, says “the campaign will also help generate additional income to stimulate the economy and to manage throughout the Green Season or the ‘off-season’.”
For the past 3 years, Thai tourism industry had generally suffered a consistent dip in campaign, promotions, as well as revenues… let alone in Hua Hin. Ever since the Thai Baht currency became stronger early last year, and together with the devaluation of English Pounds, European tourists have significantly diminished.
Despite of the slight increase trips to Thailand made by Chinese and Indian tourists in the recent months, the entire outlook in the industry doesn’t look very convincing. The Amazing Hua Hin 2019 campaign is set to ‘break the ice’ and put Hua Hin back into the limelight of tourism.
Local TAT office requested cooperation from business establishments in Hua Hin and nearby areas, which includes hotel businesses and accommodations, restaurants, cafes, souvenir shops and the like.
Business operators participating in this campaign are encouraged to offer discounts of 10 – 50% so as to attract more tourists from September 1 – 30, 2019.
With more than 30 business establishments in the area, TAT will also be giving away ‘Surprise Gifts’ souvenirs for the first 1,000 people who booked directly with the participating establishments and register by using the code “Amazing Hua Hin”.
Expats are also invited to take advantage of this month-long campaign organized by TAT and local establishments.
Tourists and locals who are interested in the promotion can follow and download the details of the establishment they have booked with.
For more information, log on to Facebook Page: ‘TAT PRACHUAP’ starting from 21 August 2019, or contact the Tourism Authority of Thailand, Prachuab Kirikhan Office at 032-513 885 and 032-513 871 daily from 09:30 – 16:30 hrs.
List of establishments participating in the “Amazing Hua Hin 2019” campaign:
1. Ace of Hua Hin Resort Tel.032 421 777 Emai: email@example.com
2. Amari Hua Hin Tel.032 616 600 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Anantara Hua Hin Resort Tel.032 520 250 Email: email@example.com
- Avani+ Hua Hin Resort Tel.032 898 989 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Baan Talay Dao Tel.02 751 6854, 081 821 5438 Email: email@example.com
- Centara Grand Beach Resort & Villa Hua Hin Tel.032 512 021-38 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Devasom Hua Hin Resort Tel.032 442 789 Email: email@example.com
- Dusit Thani Hua Hin Tel.032 520 009 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Escape Hotel Tel.032 653 456-61 Email: email@example.com
- Evason Hua Hin Tel.032 632 111 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- G Hua Hin Resort and Mall Tel.032 515 199 Email: email@example.com
- Golden Beach Hotel at Cha Am Hua Hin Tel.032 472 850-6 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hilton Hua Hin Tel.032 538 999 Email: email@example.com
- Holiday Inn Vana Nava Hua Hin Tel.032 809 999 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hua Hin Golf Villa Boutique Hotel Tel.032 531 392-7, 081 357 0212 Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hua Hin Marriott Resort & Spa Tel.032 904 605 Email: email@example.com
- Hua Hin White Villa Hotel Tel.032 523 971, 032 511 044, 081 198 7550 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hyatt Regency Hua Hin Tel.032 521 234 Email: email@example.com
- InterContinental Hua Hin Resort Tel.032 616 999 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kanta Resort Hua Hin Tel.093 559 2282, 086 811 3984 Email: email@example.com
- Koh Talu Island Resort Tel.089 810 3092, 086 087 7675 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Let’s Sea Hua Hin Al Fresco Resort Tel.032 536 888 Email: email@example.com
- Loligo Resort Hua Hin Tel.032 536 777 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Marrakesh Hua Hin Resort and Spa Tel.032 616 777 Email: email@example.com
- Movenpick Asara Resort & Spa Hua Hin Tel.032 520 777 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Novotel Hua Hin Cha-Am Beach Resort and Spa Tel.032 708 300 Email: email@example.com
- Puktien Cabana Beach Resort & Residence Tel.086 327 0815, 032 443 144 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Punsook Food and Farm Tel.095 394 2322, 032 470 412 Email: email@example.com
- Riche Hua Hin Hotel Tel.032 520 888, 032 520 889 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sheraton Hua Hin Pranburi Villas Tel.032 909 900 Email: email@example.com
- Sheraton Hua Hin Resort & Spa Tel.032 708 000 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thipurai Beach Hotel Tel.032 514 500, 092 994 2446, 094 624 7949 Email: email@example.com
- Whale Hua Hin Hotel Tel.032-522 202 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org