A new one-stop government service centre at Bluport Resort Mall in Hua Hin, it has been opened on last September. The new service centre will also include an Immigration office, with the existing Immigration office moving from its current location to a new unit in the basement.
According to Hua Hin Municipality, the provincial administration has joined with Bluport Hua Hin Resort Mall and relevant government agencies in the province to establish a Government Centre of Prachuap Khiri Khan Province for people in Hua Hin. The new centre will make it easier for people in Hua Hin to contact and receive comprehensive government services in one easily accessible location.
THE NEW CENTRE WILL CONSIST OF SEVEN SERVICES:
– Prachuap Provincial Transport Office, which will provide services for car tax payment. – Hua Hin Municipality Office which will provide services including land and building tax collection, tax payment, water bill payment, complain unit and legal counselling which will provide counselling on child welfare, families, the elderly, the socially disadvantaged and the homeless.
– Prachuap Province Labor Office, Prachuap Province Labor Protection and Welfare Office and Prachuap Province Social Security Office will be provide information services on labor, advice on unemployment registration, advice on job registration, accepting requests for compensation fund benefits in all cases, counter service for apply insurers under Section 39 and 40, verifying unpaid contributions of the insured, giving basic advice on legal labor protection and receiving complaints about general labor.
– Administrative divisions of Hua Hin District to provide civil registration services.
– The Revenue Office in Prachuap Province that provides online filing services, tax law consulting services, tax document receiving services, VAT registration services, and public relations for electronic services of the Revenue Department.
– Immigration in Prachuap Province by providing services for requesting for a short-term stay, Re-Entry (but not for a re-enter the Kingdom), Notification of staying in Thailand for 90 days, and notifying foreigners to report on residence and stay (TM30).
– The post office that will provide services for the delivery of various postal items such as letters, parcels, financial services such as sending money orders postal bills of exchange, etc.
The government service center of Prachuap Khiri Khan at Bluport Hua Hin Resort Mall will be located on the B floor of the shopping center and will open daily from 10.00 – 18.00 hrs., except for public holidays and will available from 16 September onwards.