Hyatt Regency Hua Hin unveils the newly refurbished Presidential Villa, one of Hua Hin’s most luxurious beachfront pool villas, in time for the festive season celebrations.
Popular among discerning guests preferring to stay in a luxury home-away-from-home, the Presidential Villa at Hyatt Regency Hua Hin has recently been upgraded to provide a fresh look and feel, with warm Thai touches to enhance the resort’s indulgent experience. Newly added features to the Villa include a new wooden floor entrance and an extended terrace outside the living room, suitable for a social gathering with comfortable seating overlooking the garden and ocean. There is an enhanced study room in the villa’s living room, a larger bathroom which includes an oversized bathtub and massage beds and shower room with a dual function as a steam room, a mini bar in the master bedroom and new landscaping surrounding the villa. Complementing these new features are the latest LED TVs, Blue Ray DVD players and a surround sound system.
The Presidential Villa comprises a master bedroom with two queen-size beds, with a discreet private entrance, direct access to a private pool, private garden and beach. Additionally, there is a spacious living room with a full set kitchenette, study room and dining table for eight persons, all set in a private compound area and surrounded by lush tropical gardens and a lagoon. There are also two adjoining Club View rooms which make the entire compound of 434 sq m suitable for a gathering of up to six adults. The newly refurbished villa offers a bright and airy look with a warm resort feeling to meet the desires of today’s discerning leisure travellers. The new-look Presidential Villa comes with a wealth of personalised and luxurious benefits to offer a higher level of luxury resort living for guests. The Presidential Villa experience includes the following:
– Personalised butler service.
– Daily choice of breakfast, whether it’s served in the comfort of the villa, a continental breakfast at Regency Club Lounge, a set breakfast at McFarland House or an international buffet breakfast at Figs restaurant.
– All-day coffee and tea at Regency Club Lounge.
– Daily afternoon tea for two at McFarland House or served in the Villa’s living room.
– Pre-dinner drinks and canapés served from 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm at McFarland House or Regency Club Lounge.
– A complimentary non-alcoholic minibar for guests staying in the Villa’s master bedroom.
– Daily 60-minute massage of your choice for two people staying in the Villa’s master bedroom, with the choice of Swedish massage, Thai foot reflexology, muscle relief, aromatherapy and traditional Thai massage.
– An in-villa aromatherapy steam and aroma milk bath prepared by a butler.
– Complimentary broadband and WiFi Internet connectivity throughout the stay.
– A complimentary laundry service, excluding dry cleaning, for two items per day for guests staying in the Villa’s master bedroom.
Other benefits include free access to the relaxation area, the steam room and the sauna at THE BARAI’s day spa facility, the use of Tranquillity Court Pool at THE BARAI and many more. As the entire Presidential Villa with the adjoining two Club View rooms may accommodate up to six adults and three children, private dining events or parties can be arranged by the hotel’s events team on the Villa’s lawn area overlooking the sea, to provide more exclusivity and privacy to your stay. Hyatt Regency Hua Hin proudly presents a new experience at the Presidential Villa where luxury resort lifestyle is re-defined.
ABOUT HYATT REGENCY HUA HIN
Set in lush landscaped gardens, the beachfront Hyatt Regency Hua Hin has 213 elegantly appointed guestrooms including residential spa suites. The resort offers a family-friendly environment that features the largest recreational facilities in Hua Hin, including the fun and apparently never-ending inter-connecting free-form swimming pools, which include a 22 metre long, seven metre high water slide and a unique beach pool. Four restaurants and bars provide home-style traditional Thai and Italian cuisine, as well as fresh seafood specialties and tasty Asian noodles.