Sheraton Hua Hin Resort & Spa will almost certainly be of interest. Golfers in Hua Hin are invited to get in the swing of some of Thailand’s world class golf courses in Cha Am and Hua Hin with Sheraton Hua Hin Resort & Spa’s “Golf Staycation” package.
With Hua Hin widely regarded as one of the best golfing locations in Thailand and one of Southeast Asia’s premier golf destinations, those who take up the offer will be spoilt for choices of courses, including Palm Hills Golf Club and The Banyan Golf Club.
Exclusively tailored to ensure the most fulfilling golf getaway, a one-day golf experience is reasonably priced at THB 3,750 net per person, including one round of golf of 18-holes with caddie and round-trip van transfers. And after a day on the green, you can return to the Sheraton Hua Hin Resort & Spa to relax and rejuvenate where you can enjoy a 20% discount on treatments at the Shine Spa.
The package also includes a whopping 25% off food and beverages at all of the resort’s restaurants. The Golf Staycation packages are valid from now until 30th April, 2019. Full package details can be found below.
• 20% discountonShineSpa treatments froma la cartemenu
• 25% discounton food&beverage at the resort’s restaurants
• 25% discount on accommodation (Best Available Rate)
• One round of golf of 18-holes, caddie and one round-trip van transfers*
• Complimentaryoneglassof cocktailperperson (maximum two persons) daily, served from 6 pm. to 8 pm. at Sundara Sports Lounge
* Golf courses and van transfers choose from Palm Hills Golf Club and The Banyan Golf Club
For reservations, please call +66(0) 32 708 000 or
E-mail to reservations.huahin @ sheraton.com