All the luxury villas are in a backdrop of a lush jungle. I stayed in a Pool Villa Hua Hin One-Bedroom 150sqm where Each Villa houses a private bedroom, living room with daybed, bathroom with separate indoor shower and bathtub, twin vanity units, an exotic outdoor garden rainshower and a private plunge pool. All villas are a tropical contemporary design; throughout the resort, stonewalled pathways and wooden decks interconnect the villas and each villa embodies an outdoor living concept with airy open lounging areas. You’ll love the nature walk provided by a magnificent paths that leads to the main pool and the restaurant.
Dining options at Asara includes the Asara Thai Bistro, offering exotic flavours and spices of modern Thai cuisine, Kampu by Design Restaurant offering international and Thai cuisine complemented by fresh local seafood and Kampu by Choice for dedicated epicures who know what they like and how they like it. Among Asara’s trademark in-villa dining options is its romantic, full moon dinner that can be setup in the privacy of your own villa. The Asara Villas & suites is fine-laced luxury with natural elegance combined, and it’s very hard to say no. A walk by the beach is priceless.
• Refreshment towel and welcome drink upon arrival.
• In villa mini-bar, coffee machine and snacks replenished daily.
• Welcome tropical fruit basket.
• Includes breakfast with Thai and European options in a beautiful set up overlooking the beach.
• Access to all the facilities of the hotel: Spa, Beauty Parlor, Fitness, Room, Gran Hall, Library, Gift shop, Swimming pools.
This luxury private pool villa and suite is nothing if not super luxe!