Hua Hin Hills Vineyard, the first and only vineyard in the Prachuab Khirikhan Province and the home of Monsoon Valley Wines, culminated its grand 10th Anniversary Celebration of Monsoon Valley Wines with a Thai 5 Course Menu specially created by 5 famous chefs from prestigious 5-star hotels, paired with its Thai premium wine, Monsoon Valley.
The 5 chefs who joined this special celebration, Chef Christian Bouby from CENTARA GRAND BEACH RESORT & VILLAS HUA HIN, Chef Horst Kocsisek from DUSIT THANIHUA HIN, Chef Peter Held from ANANTARA HUAHIN RESORTS AND SPAS, Chef Sunil Ghildiyal from HILTON HUA HIN RESORT AND SPA and, Chef Christoph Trocker from HYATT REGENCY HUA HIN, together created a special menu that was perfectly matched to a specific Monsoon Valley wines.
The celebration was held in a friendly atmosphere with live Jazz music, making the wining and dining experience extremely enjoyable. The night ended with special prizes awarded to five lucky guests.
Special Thai Menu Courses paired with Monsoon Valley Thai premium wines
- First Course: ANANTARA HUAHIN RESORTS AND SPAS, consisted of 5 small plates; Salmon Lomi Lomi, Parma ham and sundried tomatoes, curry carrot foam, Brie cheese melts and, Caramelised scallops.
- Second Course: Lemongrass Salmon, was prepared by Chef Christoph Trocker – HYATT REGENCY HUA HIN. Chef Horst Kocsisek
- Third Course: DUSIT THANI HUA HIN, presented Smoked duck breast followed by a Seafood Medley, created by Chef Christian Bouby.
- Fourth Course: From CENTARA GRAND BEACH RESORT& VILLAS HUA HIN, Chef Sunil Ghildiyal.
- Final Course: HILTON HUA HIN RESORT AND SPA created the final course, Lamb chop with Masala curry.
All the courses were perfectly paired with premium Monsoon Valley wines.